Wednesday 14 May 2014

Morgan Taylor Who's That Girl? & Lynnderella The Present is a Gift




Today I have to show you a gorgeous polish from the relatively new brand Morgan Taylor called Who's That Girl? (I'm not sure if it's named after the TV show of the same name, which I happen to love!) Its a glitter polish which has slight duo chrome properties to it-switching between a purple and pinkish copper colour. It's a stunning polish, with a flawless application & reaches opacity in two easy coats.

Onto the piccies!








I then added an accent nail of my favourite Lynnderella: The Present is a Gift! A gorgeous mix of pastel & black multi glitters.
I then topped it all off with a generous coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.











I have to say that I loved this combination & am yet to find a colour that The Present is a Gift doesn't look amazing with, it's such a stunning and versatile polish.

Have you tried any Morgan Taylor polishes, are there any other must have shades?

Thanks for reading
come back soon
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment