Wednesday 14 May 2014

Enchanted Polish trio!






Today I've got a trio, of gorgeous Enchanted polishes, to show you: I used November 2013 (a true red holo) with accent nails in Olive the Other Reindeer (golden olive holo) & topped with wish me good luck (green & black multi glitter). As with all Enchanted polishes application was flawless, even if November & wish me good luck were on the thick side. I used a generous coat of HK girl topcoat to smooth it out.

Onto the piccies!









Although it may seem like an odd combination of colours I think they worked quite well together & I really loved November! 

Have you got any favourite Enchanted Polish combinations?

Thanks for reading
come back soon!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Play Live Dealer Games with Live Dealer - PokerNewsAsia
    Live 꽁머니 dealer games are exciting for gamblers with the ability to play with the most basic experience and the 탱글다희 정지 chance 헐리우드 노출 to win 슬롯 게임 big with the best bonus 야구 분석 offer available.

    ReplyDelete