Wednesday 26 March 2014

OPI Anti Bleak & Quirk Polish Madame Thenardier!


Today I have to show you a stunning polish from last years OPI collaboration with Mariah Carey. Anti bleak is a gorgeous mid-tones plum creme, which is opaque in two easy coats.

I then wanted to give it a bit off added pizzazz by doing an accent with a stunning polish, made by Kerrie the mastermind behind UK Indie brand Quirk. I chose Madame Thenardier from the 'so bloody miserable' collection. I'm a huge fan of Les Miserables, I went to see the show last Summer, so it was a nice little reminder of it. The polish truly is stunning it's a mix of large & medium pink & black circle glitters, with tiny black squares & different shaped iridescent glitter. Unlike with most polishes that contain large pieces of glitter, no fishing was required. I layered two coats over anti bleak on my ring fingers.

Some of the polishes from the Quirk, 'so bloody miserable' collection are still available HERE!

Now onto the piccies!








I loved both polishes and thought the combination of the two together, worked really well. I 'll definitely be recreating this mani again! 

Have you tried any UK Indies yet?


Thanks for reading
&
come back soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment