Wednesday 26 March 2014

Colors by llarowe Paper Moon


Today I have to show you a gorgeous polish from Colors by llarowe. The stunning paper moon from their 2013 Winter collection. This was actually a Christmas pressie from a lovely friend and fellow nail addict & she couldn't have picked a better polish for me!

it is a mid-toned blue/purple (blurple) polish with a crazy strong linear holo finish. The holo rainbow is clearly visible under almost all lighting. However when I used the flash on my camera, it just went berserk, I think it stunned my camera as it was so hard to capture, hence a few blurry shots!

As with all CBL polishes application was flawless, even though the polish was a tad thicker than other CBLs that I own. Pictures below show two coats for full opacity & a topcoat; which as you can see doesn't dull the holo!

Now onto the piccies...a lot of piccies:















I had to include that last picture as you can clearly see the large rainbow arc across the thumb nail! Isn't it just stunning! 

What do you think of the CBL holos? 
I LOVE them!!

Thanks for reading
&
come back soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment