Monday 31 March 2014

Color Club Fame and Fortune!



Today I have to show you a gorgeous sparkly, squishy jelly from the color club backstage pass collection. Fame & Fortune!

This polish is a beautiful magenta colour, in a glossy jelly finish,with shards of iridescent glitter.

For the pictures below I used 2 coats of polish and topcoat. The finish is sheer even on my really short nails, so there was still some VNL. However I'm sure it would look great layered over a similar opaque base colour. I usually hate sheer polish, but I really liked this, it was sparkly & gorgeous! 

Now onto the piccies! My camera went berserk trying to capture the right colour, In real life my hands aren't that red!! 








And a couple of piccies with flash!







I was impressed for quite a cheap polish, the application was good & it lasted for a week, with regular topping up of the topcoat.

Definitely my favourite color club (excluding the halo hues, of course!) Do you know of any more Jelly polishes like this? As I'm on the lookout for more!

Thanks for reading
&
come back soon! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment