Wednesday 2 October 2013

OPI Alcatraz Rocks, Ruffian style!

My first attempt at a ruffian style manicure using OPI liquid sand-Alcatraz rocks and Eurso Euro.


Pictures show one coat of OPI Eurso Euro and two coats of Alcatraz rocks and no topcoat.

Under normal lighting, I must say I was less than impressed with Alcatraz rocks-in the bottle it looks so sparkly and pretty and yet on the nail it looks a little dull. At least it wasn't the roughest feeling polish, which is an unexpected bonus! 









Now that's better...The flash from the camera shows all of the sparkly/glittery goodness that was missing from the normal piccies.












For a first attempt at a ruffian style manicure I am quite pleased with how it turned out! (No major mishaps and the lines were quite neat-I'm such a perfectionist!) 

Have you tired Alcatraz rocks? Take it or leave it?

thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment