Thursday 10 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Mani!

OPI Pink of Heart 2013 set:







The set contains: More than a glimmer and Pink-ing of you. Also are little pink ribbon stickers and tiny crystal dots.

Today I have chosen to wear more than a glimmer. It is an amazing polish-think China Glaze 'It's A Trapeze' but pink and with similar glitter to OPI rainbow connection, only matte.

This is my first polish with matte glitter and I'm hooked. I must apologise for my little nubbin nails, I've had one break after another-my left hand is just too bad to show! 

Pictures show 2 coats of more than a glimmer, first picture is without topcoat and all the others are with Glisten and Glow
 H K Girl topcoat (blog post soon!) 












with flash.

Are you wearing pink this October??

Thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment