Saturday 6 July 2013

Last weeks polish haul!

Last weeks polish haul!



Last weekend, to celebrate my Mum and Dad's 25th wedding anniversary we went to see The BodyGuard in the West End. It was absolutely amazing! I love all of Whitney Houston's songs and the musical version of the film definitely didn't disappoint! I think it's taken the top spot for my favourite musical, so if you get the chance to see it, jump at it!!





And of course there was time for a tiny spot of shopping beforehand; so I popped into the Chanel beauty store in Covent Gardens to pick up my latest addition.

What's inside the bag..?! 








Top Row-L-R: Little filmo animal nail art shapes from Topshop (contains ladybirds, kittens, butterflies and odd looking birds!) OPI: Couture De Minnie minis set, Minnie style glitter, Wing it and Chanel-Taboo.

Middle row: Filmo nail art pack in fruits (Kiwi, Orange, apple and odd looking cherries!) OPI Bond Girls mins set, Topshop glitter-beacon, Nails inc-Maida Vale and two of the most gorgeous  Enchanteds: One being April 2013 and the other will be in a post soon...

Bottom row: China glaze: make a spectacle, Tempest and rich and famous, Darling Diva-hot to trot, Smitten polish-pink goes good with green, Hare polish-Midsummer's Midnight and OPI-The one that got away.



 Hare-Midsummer's Midnight, Smitten-pink goes good with green and Darling Diva-hot to trot.


 OPIs: The One That Got Away, from the Katy Perry collection and Wing it, from the Summer Flutter Collection.


 And the GORGEOUS Chanel Taboo!


Not a bad little bundle of goodies! I waited so long for the OPI Minnie's and bond girls-I wish Sally's would hurry up! 

The OPI wing it, I have wanted since the summer of 2010 when i bought catch me in your net from the same collection, whilst in Harrods-Hope this is as amazing as cmiyn. 

I'm so pleased I managed to get hold of Taboo-eek! 

Have you got any new lovelies, or managed to snag yourself a taboo? 

Thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment