Thursday 25 July 2013

July's beauty bargains/freebies and a small..ish polish haul!

Polish & nail art bits n bobs haul + July beauty freebies!


Firstly I want to share a few little polishes I've collected over the last couple of weeks! 


From L-R: row one: Enchanted polish-x3, OPI-catch me in your net.

row two: Dollish polish-crystal empire, Girly Bits-ornamental my dear watson, Layla ceramic effect-butterfly effect, smitten polish-sunken galleon.

row 3: Literary lacquers: Green gables, laters baby and raspberry cordial.





Yum, yum, just look at all that holo goodness!!

My three new, amazing, Enchanted Polishes: I'm kind of a big deal, stay classy san diego and love the way you lilac.

Kind of a big deal has been a huge must have for me, from the instant that I laid eyes upon it! I have to say, that I have it on now and, it definitely doesn't disappoint!
 (blog post to follow soon!)

Next I have a few Beauty bargains to share with you-all of which have been collected from the £1 shop!! 

Famous by sue moxley-sparkling scarlet, revlon sweet tart, bourjois-unamed, revlon-sorbet, rimmel glitter topcoat and revlon-vintage.

loads of nail art goodies! 

Gemstone wheel, 2 filmo butterfly wheels, elegant touch hot pink nail wraps, tweezerman nail file, outdoor girl floral nail art wraps, girls with attitude couture nail art stickers, a french tip stamping kit and 2 diamante nail charms packs-bows and hearts.





Filmo butterfly nail art wheel closeup.




One of the girls with attitude nail art stickers, which I added to my Enchanted mani after a few days. See my post on the Enchanted HERE!!
 

Finally a post showing my mani with my beautiful new shoes in the background. I am obsessed with butterflies-Love them!!

Magazine Freebies!

Sorry that I have no piccies to show you, but I thought I would let you in on what beauty bits are available in July's magazines!

marie claire: Eyeko skinny eyeliner in black-RRP £8. Magazine £3.80 (i found it for around £2.50 in sainsburys).

Instyle: Rituals perfection volume mascara in black-RRP £8. Magazine £3.90.

Red: Ren mini skincare set: rose cleansing gel-10ml, frankincense revitalising night cream-3ml and vita-mineral day cream-10ml. Magazine cost £4.

Cosmopolitan: choose between 3 mini nip+fab products: dry leg fix/bust fix/365 body glow fix. Magazine cost £3.60.

Glamour: choose between 4 mini balance me products: shine on tinted lip salve RRP £12, super toning body wash-100ml RRP £9, pure skin face wash-50ml RRP £11, moisture rich face cream-30ml RRP £13. Magazine cost £2.

Harper's Bazaar: Mini pot of L'Occitane immortelle precious cream-RRP £15. Magazine cost £4.20.

Oh and I'll leave you with one last bargainious bit of news... The Body Shop have reduced all of their body butters to £6.50 and you can use the discount code: 40SHOP for 40% off and free delivery for orders over £5!! 

Have you stumbled upon any beauty bargains, so far, this month?

Thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment