Monday 22 July 2013

Blue for a boy or pink for a girl?!

The question on everybody's lips on this beautiful summer's day-Will it be a boy or a girl?! 


Of course I'm talking about the Royal baby, with a new prince or Princess on its way as we speak! 

So as we wait patiently, and feel a little bad for all the journos waiting outside the palace and sizzling in the sun, I've decided to do a slightly different post today! 

I've decided to show some of my manis from over a year ago (please excuse the shoddy paint jobs-i was new to the whole polish malarkey!) Of course I've stuck to the pink and blue theme and added in my jubilee manicure from before I even started this blog, as it seemed quite fitting for the occassion! 

Nails inc Neon Kensington Park road for a baby prince:




Or Nails Inc Topping lane for a baby Princess:




And finally something a little patriotic, my mani from the diamond jubilee. It's a long, long way away from being perfect but at the time I was thrilled with it, for my first nail art attempt. 

I used Leighton Denny Viva la diva (the best red ever-opaque in one coat!) and Nails inc Baker street. then I painted half the nail diagonally with Nails inc limited edition Jubilee and used a white nail art pen and an eyeliner brush dipped in Nails inc St James for the union jacks! All topped off with a generous coat of gelous.



close up of my Union jack thumbs (a little wibbly wobbly but I think people got the gist!)




I must admit I'm not even that interested by the Royal family, but this has got me quite excited! Now it's just a matter of waiting until the newest addition to the Royal family makes their appearance.

Do you think it will be a boy or a girl? 
For some reason, I'm going for a girl! 

thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment