Monday 15 July 2013

Another gorgeous holo in the sunshine? ...Don't mind if I do!!

Enchanted Polish: Love The Way You Lilac




I am so pleased I managed to get hold of this beauty! Although I can understand why it could cause a little disappointment; as on its own it would take 3-4 coats to reach full opacity (a feat that I didn't  even try to attempt!) also the holo is slightly more subtle than I have grown to expect from Enchanted Polishes. In saying all that though, I absolutely adore it! 

I managed to find the perfect undies for Love The Way You Lilac, in the form of OPI, from their spring/summer 2013 collection: You're such a Budapest. I have included a quick swatch of this picture (pre-clean up, so please excuse the mess!) I have to admit that application left a lot to be desired! Not the normal perfect 2 coat formula I usually experience from OPI! Two coat left some noticeably bald spots and it was quite streaky to apply, however, all was forgiven as it is such a lovely colour! 




 And with one coat of the gorgeous EP Love The Way you lilac layered over the top:


with flash

with flash

with flash

with flash

with flash


indoors by the window.
(sorry about the phone stylus which has sneaked its way into the pic!)


natural light
The last picture is really what the colour looks like. Although under some lights it can lean towards looking more blue. As with all EPs topcoat does nothing to dull the holo goodness!

It looks like this gorgeous weather is here to stay-have you dug out any Holos to wear?? 

Thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment