Tuesday 11 June 2013

Last weeks small polish haul: 




Top Row L-R: MeMeMe cosmetics nail gloss-innocent, Revlon- Whimsical, Barry M nail paint confetti-Marshmallow, Smitten polish-Hocus Pocus and Crows toes-Bunny Slope.

Bottom Row: Literary Lacquers-If it pleases, Hits Polish-Party Rock, Jindie Nails- burrrberry and talk nerdy to me, Enchanted Polish-Bonjour Paris and Ciao Milano and OPI-What's With The Cattitude?

I'm so pleased that I now have 3 of my lemmings: Whimsical, bunny slope (not just for the name-ha!) and What's With The Cattitude?! By the way I gave the WWTC a thorough inspection and it definitely isn't a fake! Maybe I might do a blog post on how spot the fakes that are out there, if there is any interest? 

This was me being very restrained-on a ban!!
 Some were bought through nail sale pages on Facebook, blog sales, ebay, boots and a GlossyBox freebie! 

Being as I was so good I thought I would treat myself...to a few more polishes! Come on what else would it be?! Haha. So watch this space for this weeks haul! 

Have you got any new Polishes lately or are you faring better with a polish ban than I am?!

Thanks for reading,
Come back soon! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment