Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beauty Bargains!! 


Hi all! Today I thought I would share my recent beauty purchases and some amazing freebies and discounts! 

In an earlier post HERE, I mentioned that there are some great freebies available in magazines that are out now. I managed to pick up a copy of Marie Claire magazine:


Which contained a mini Ciate polish in cookies and creme and a mini caviar beads in shooting stars. 

This magazine also contained John Freida sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner sachets. 

I'm still searching for a copy of Harpers bazaar with the free Leighton Denny colour and go polish duos-that isn't the pearly pink, this seems to be the only one I can find! 

Also Red magazine has Elemis Pro-radiance illuminating Flash Balm samples.

Elle magazine has Rodial Brazilian tan-which is available in three shades: clear, light and dark.

There are so many more freebies out there at the minute but this was just my pick of the best.

I also want to let you in on a little secret...promise not to tell?
Use this code GLOSSY20 to get 20% off at Illamasqua-this can also be used with your 10% off loyalty discount. I may or may not have ordered a couple of polishes on Monday and they turned up today! 

Now onto my little beauty splurge:



Firstly I bought a couple of essentials from boots: Rimmel stay matte powder in Translucent and Revlon colour burst lip butter in Peach Parfait. I have tried and love the lippy and as for the powder, I just wanted a cheaper alternative to my usual benefit Get even face powder, so thought I'd give this a try-I've heard a lot of good things about it. 

Next is my little splurge at Tkmaxx; which I think is definitely more exciting! 


First is Model co Fibre Lash-brush on false lashes. RRP £35-I paid £12.99 (I will be doing a review of this soon-it's great!) 

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Shadow collection RRP £23-I paid £6.99 I've wanted this for ages and always thought there were nicer palettes to spend my money on. I was wrong it's gorgeous and full of perfect summery shades. (again review to follow)

Too Faced Cosmetics Aqua Bunny waterproof creme to powder bronzer. RRP £22-I paid £6.99 (I don't do creme formulas, but this has made me think perhaps I could?!)

Too Faced lip of luxury Champagne infused lipstick in cupcake. A bubblegum pink with a slight shimmer. RRP £16.50-I paid £4.99

Last but not least was a little naughty treat! I used to watch a program on TV called Willies chocolate factory and this is one of the products-Hazelnut and raisin chocolate square! I never buy sweets but for £1.30 I was intrigued...

So there we go...I haven't had a very good couple of weeks and have followed the mantra: 'when the going gets rough, the tough get shopping!' I think I've done rather a good job-haha! 
There is also a new handbag and pair of flip-flops-buts that's another story! 

So that's my little bargains for the week..Oh dear it's only Wednesday! There are some new polishes too; which will be making their way onto a new post soon! 

Have you stumbled across a beauty bargain of your own recently? 

Thanks for reading.
Come back soon! 
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment