Tuesday 28 May 2013

This weeks polish haul:

Ok so this little lot all arrived over the last week. Some are from ebay, nail pages on facebook, sally magpies and boots. 
As you will see from the pictures below...I've been busy again! Next week I'll be more restrained...Honest!!




Row one-from left to right:  Barielle-slow motion, Pure ice-No means No, Barielle sterling silver, 17 blue magnetic, Models own-Thunder and lightning, Jack Frost, Bourjois-Rainbow apparition and essence-peel off base coat.

Row 2: Picture Polish-tease, essence-Grey-t to be here, Maybeline colour show-speckled pink, Layla hologram effect-misty blush, Hits Hello Kitty-mint, Sation-pretiest player and most hue-nique.

Row 3: Enchanteds-see below, Nubar mini-Dazzling, Orly mini-it's up to blue, nailnation 3000-eye of newt, bon bon-pale green, nails by Laura-Leo's luxury and nailnation 3000-out of your league.

Row 4: Nails by Laura-Barbie Girl, Lush Lacquers: gumballs, oopsy daisy, dream on, seas the moment and peace-love-polish.


Lush Lacquers!

Nailnaition 3000 and Nails by Laura (sorry for the sideways pic!)

Sation:
I've had my eye on some Sation polishes for ages! So you can guess my delight when these two cropped up on ebay!!

Sally Magpies mini haul:
There was another Layla-Emerald Divine, which was swiftly confiscated off me as it is being put up for my birthday. The first two polishes were on sale, Complete bargain! I'm excited to try the peel off base as I'm fed up with removing glitter-even the foil method, I find to be a huge pain-I'll let you know how this works!

Enchanted Polish...

These were purchased from a lovely lady on Facebook, whom is fast becoming my polish BFF! Hehe.


Britney SpearMint-A gorgeous pale mint green with a subtle linear holo finish.


J'adore a pale pink, duochrome with a subtle holo shimmer *sigh* it's just too pretty!

Now Brace yourself...Remember what Enchanted do best??
The most Yummy polishes filled with holographic scrummy goodness!


With Flash.
*Drools!*

Aren't they beauties?! I Don't think that I have ever seen an Enchanted Polish that I haven't fallen head over heels with! 
I am on a desperate mission to find Castle On A Cloud, as I want to wear it when I go to see Les Mis-I'll let you know if I manage to hunt it down!! *crosses fingers!!*

Have you tried any Enchanted Polishes? Which is at the top of your Wishlist??

Thanks for reading
and I hope to see you again soon! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they all look gorgeous!! You're gonna have such a hard time deciding which colour to use first!!
    Lou from LouLovesBeauty
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I have no idea where to start lol. I'm guessing it will be one of the Enchanteds though!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh really interested to see how the base coat works - ditto on boredom with the foil method!But I don't want it to peel off too quickly! Great haul btw! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might do a review of it, unless it all goes wrong! haha, thanks xx

      Delete