Friday 3 May 2013

NOTD: Enchanted Polish Gummy worm:


Now I love all polishes and wear all colours, but green, now this was a little out of my comfort zone!
However, I absolutely adore it!! 
Something about this lime green polish with intense yellow shimmer and linear holographic finish called to me and boy am i glad it did!! I think the name helped to sell it to me even more it's just like a nostalgic trip to your childhood sweet shop in a single bottle!
This polish finally made it to me from across the pond-after a slight hiccup...but It was well worth the wait and I love it! 

I have always said that Enchanted polish do the most amazing holos and this one was no exception. The crazy rainbow holographic finish, although not as strong as Austin  Powers (see review here:Austin Powers!), is still visible under most lighting. It has a lovely smooth formula, applies evenly and is opaque in two coats. The best thing is that top coat does nothing to dull the holo effect so it will last a lot longer than your regular holo!


As i live in the UK, I love the time when we finally get a few rays of sunshine and all of the bright and holo nail polishes come out and look amazing! 

Finally some piccies of the very yummy gummy worm:

in shaded sunlight.


in direct sunlight.
See how the sunlight sort of dances across it, creating a sparkly rainbow in among all of that gorgeous yellow, sherberty shimmer! (sorry the alliteration comes out when I try to describe something that's just too amazing!)

with flash. pre-cleamup. Showing the amazing yellow shimmer!

with flash.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this polish! It is blooming amazing and perfect for showing off in the sunlight!

Have you unleashed any holo beauties yet??

Thanks for reading
 and i hope to see you back soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment