Saturday 27 April 2013



 A England Guinevere and She Walks In Beauty


Continuing with my previous A England post (see here A England Lovelies!) I have two more Beauts to show you today.

First up is Guinevere from The Mythicals collection which is an unusual choice for me. I would describe it as a pale, dirty mauve creme. Application, as with all A England's is smooth and opaque in two coats.

Next up is something that i think is rather special, She Walks In Beauty..and what a beauty she is!! This comes from their latest collection, The Heavenly Quotes. This particular polish is inspired by the poem of the same name by Lord Byron. 

She walks in beauty, like the night
of cloudless climes and starry skies;
see the whole poem here: poetryfoundation

The polish is so unique and i have nothing like this in my collection.
It has large and small rose coloured hexagonal glitters suspended in a shifting golden/pink shimmering base.


with flash.

Guinevere with one coat of She Walks In Beauty on the ring finger.


taken in low lighting

With flash

with flash


I love, love, love A England polishes!
Have you tried any of The Mythicals yet? Are there any others I need??




No comments:

Post a Comment